Chicago VoIP Phone Experts
Through a strong partnership with a Chicago-based provider of an outsourced, or Hosted, IP based Phone System, Agility has become successful in assimilating VoIP (or Voice Over IP) phone systems into existing (or new) I.T. infrastructures.Proper design, planning and installation is the key to a successful VoIP installation. The internal network infrastructure must be capable of handling the quality of service a VoIP system needs. The quality and configuration of the data network is the foundation on which the VoIP system rests; without a solid foundation, a VoIP implementation can fail.
Although the demands put on the data network are greater, the demands are not difficult to reach. Agility is adept at analyzing and reporting on the current internal network infrastructure to ascertain the ability to install, use, and reap the benefits of a true VoIP system.
Business owners can turn to Agility and its partners to avoid buying or maintaing a phone system and the phone lines connected to it.
Who is a good fit for an IP Phone System?
Small and midsized businesses select outsourced IP phone systems to reduce costs and increase productivity; they out-task to focus on the core business, reduce costs, and gain access to specialized expertise and support.
• Businesses who are moving
• Business has to upgrade or replace a phone system
• Business is adding a branch office
• Business with disparate phone system(s)
• Businesses that are growing quickly
Benefits of an IP Phone System:
• No Phone system to purchase.
• Fixed monthly cost.
• Ability to consolidate telephone and internet line charges
• Lower phone bills.
• Inexpensive way to keep pace with technology change.
• Allows customer to focus on core business.
• Complete ease in adding branch offices, remote locations, or home offices.
• Simple to add (or remove) sets.
• Web-based features (such as email notification of voice mails and ability to listen to voice mails via the web)
• Portability within offices (i.e. “logon” to any phone in the office).