Bank Risk Assessment - Technology
Financial Regulatory Consulting has established industry recognized policies and practices with emphasis on financial industry requirements following FFIEC guideline. The lion's share of areas that are dealt with are:
- Security Process
- External Penetration Testing
- Policies and Procedures
- GLBA Compliance
- IT Controls Implementation
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Risk Mitigation and Control Implementation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Monitoring and Testing
- Internal Network Assessment
With Internet banking an absolutle ubiquitous fact, bank risk assessment technology security/compliance/controls have risen to the nearly the top of concerns for most banks. Small and mid-sized banks are an even easier target than a large bank. The assets and resources are simply not there, not in-house, or bank presidents and vice-presidents are not sure where to turn.
Our firm has done dozens of bank audits. Some smaller banks take only 1-2 days on site and 1-2 days of documentation time off-site for final proposal. Our previous work speaks for itself and several in the banking industry can attest to the precise experience our Bank Risk Assessment Technology experience.
According to the SANS (System Administration, Auditing, Networking and Security) Institute banks fail in the following ways:
- Lack of trained and certified personnel
- Understanding the relationship between the business and Information technology
- Relying primarily on the firewall
- Not recognizing financial aspect of their IT infrastructure
- Pretending that problem will go away if they ignore it
It begins with a phone call to (877) AGILITY - we will get you in touch with the bank audit team immediately. The bank audit assessment technology group is full-time and is under our umbrella of technology errors and omissions further protecting your financial firm.