Manage Your Computer System, Don't React
• Manage, Don't React (the benefits affect all parts of the relationship): We look to manage systems - not react to them and have spent millions of dollars on tools to do so.
• Business Focus: Committed to small and medium sized businesses and organizations in Chicagoland.
• Experience: Client-base in numerous verticals, in business since 1994.
• Service Continuity: Every client is assigned a senior-level consultant and team.
• Location: Agility has 3 branches throughout Chicagoland.
• Technology: 24x7x365 management/monitoring; advanced remote connection tools, etc.
• Help Desk: Staffed with senior-level consultants to address needs with experienced staff.
• Cost Differentiator: Low rates, no long-term commitments, no trip charges, no travel expenses.
• Management: We look to manage systems - not react to them and have spent millions of dollars on tools to do so.
• Availability: Agility's larger size, multiple branches, and senior-level staffed help desk allows quick and experienced responses to unforeseen issues.
Agility looks to build long-term relationships built on prudent growth and efficient management of client's technology assets. Agility assigns a primary consultant to each client and every Agility consultant is part of a larger team to further enhance our ability to manage clients’ technology and relationships at a more personal level. Agility consultants are truly senior-level and certified for all products and solutions on which they work
Agility is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (the highest achievable level of Microsoft recognition). Agility holds many other high-level partnerships with best-of-breed vendors such as IBM, HP, and Cisco.
Call to discuss: (312) 775-1398
Why Agility Networks?
|Distinguishing Factors:||Relationship Flexibility:|
- Primary Consultants assigned to every client
- Secondary and Tertiary Consultants always available in an emergency
- 3 Chicagoland offices
- 24/7/365 automated monitoring of your systems
- Help Desk (Staffed with Senior Network Consultants)
|Technologies / Solutions:||Best-of-Breed Partnerships:|
- Managed Services
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Installations
- Email Servers
- File/Print Servers
- Desktop Applications
- Remote Office set-up/Virtual Private Networks (VPN's)
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Cisco Channel Select Partner
- HP Partnership
- Apple Network Consultants