Any business person responsible for managing such things as technology systems, service providers, and/or hardware vendors for example - finger-pointing, fault-dodging, and technical excuses are rampant. We at Agility have combined 15 years of being in business to ensure clients receive true value for every dollar spent and guarantee our services down to the penny. Our client base will attest to the following and Agility prides itself on working diligently on solutions where we a great deal of experience exists as opposed to working on deflecting blame.
- Agility does have many varieties of technical consulting services to offer new and existing clients, Agility will never perform services on any systems where true experience does not exist. Agility’s agreements state this specifically.
- Detailed notes of all work performed are included with every service invoice.
- Agility agreements DO NOT lock clients into long-term contracts. Agility’s clients use us because they want to, not because they have to. The continued trust clients have given year-after-year are certainly result of adhering to core competencies.
- Over the past 15 years, Agility has lived by the rule of ‘billing by the hour but charging for results’. Clients are not charged for work that does not (or did not) have the purported outcome. This pertains to large, enterprise-wide projects all the way to a small, 15 minute tasks.
- Technology systems are complex; even simple email servers with a small number of mailboxes has many vendors involved (such as in the example of a simple mail server - multiple hardware components, multiple software components, Internet service providers, cabling, spam-scrubbing services, domain name servers, etc.); Agility’s services include the ability to manage these multiple vendors/products. Agility does not isolate this complexity and turn to ‘finger pointing’. Companies can rely on Agility to ferret-out problems, find adequate solutions and not stop when another entity may have culpability in the problem at hand.
- The bottom line is simple: Agility performs work on a countless types of systems and environments. Agility also charges clients through multiple client-chosen methods (fixed-fee, hourly, project-based, etc.) and never accepts one penny for incomplete or deficient end-results. Work is either promptly re-performed, promptly completed, invoices promptly retracted, or any payments promptly credited or returned; all of which are rare occurrences.