Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Agility charge on a fixed-fee or by the hour?
- Does Agility dispatch different technicians every time there is an issue?
- Can I call in the middle of the night with a problem that needs addressing?
- In brief, what makes Agility a more viable option for my business?
- How can I discern between other companies that offer "High levels of service at a competitive price?"
- You mention you have great people, tools, and processes; how can I know this is true?
- What areas do you serve?
- What is 'managed services' and how does this benefit me (the client)?
- Do you offer application development services?
- We have a line-of-business application that is not widely used/adopted; can Agility support/manage this line-of-business application?
- Do I have to sign a long-term service agreement?
- Do you charge for travel time and parking?
- What kind of response times can I expect?
- How do I get started with possibly choosing Agility to manage our computer network system?
Q: Do you charge on a fixed-fee or by the hour?
A: Client preference.
Q: Does Agility dispatch different technicians every time there is an issue?
A: No, not at all; this is central to our client-relationship success. Agility assigns a primary and secondary Senior Network Consultant to each and every client. It is expensive and frustrating for our clients and Agility to rotate different consultants to react to problems. We look to manage your network by learning its nuances and having consistency of service. Agility looks to manage networks not simply react to them; reacting to problems indicates a chaotic/expensive relationship where strategic items are never brought to the fore.
Q: Can I call in the middle of the night with a problem that needs addressing?
A: Yes, companies need 24/7 access to a company that can solve problems.
Q: What makes Agility a more viable option for my business?
A: Agility is not everything to everyone but if you are a small or medium sized business in Chicago you may be well-served by Agility.
- Twenty years of network management experience with a professional focus and commitment to providing great customer service.
- No long-term agreements
- Agility is composed of high-level Senior Network consultants and Senior Software Developers
- Focus on small- and mid-sized businesses in the Greater Chicago Area.
- Every client is assigned a primary and secondary senior-level consultant, a team, and branch
- Great depth of resources and availability: larger size, multiple branches and team approach allows quick and experienced responses to unforeseen issues.
- Managed Services: 24/7/365 proactive management and monitoring; advanced remote connection tools, etc.
- 24/7 experienced help desk: Staffed with senior-level consultants to address immediate needs.
- Easy-in / Easy-out: Our agreements do not lock clients into long term relationships (Agility can still provide fixed-fee services and clients can cancel any/all services at any time).
Q: How can I discern between other companies that offer "High levels of service at a competitive price"?
A: Agility's value add to our clients are in its people, tools and processes. Agility's comprehensive hiring process and industry-leading tools allow for competitive pricing through consistent and efficient processes. Our ability to save our clients money on their I.T. is a byproduct of our unprecedented commitment to providing superior customer service, our People, tools and processes.
Q: You mention you have great people, tools, and processes; how can I know this is true?
A: Agility's hiring system is extremely meticulous. Agility arduously seeks, finds and retains consultants with extensive years of experience and a wide range of skills appropriate to managing small- and mid-sizes business systems. The tools used (commonly known as 'managed services') are more capable of 'quieting the noise' of a business network system which allows consultants to focus on high-end, strategic business items (and reducing client fees.) Our processes are time tested and constantly revisted to ensure the most consistent experience for all of our clients.
Q: What areas do you serve?
A: All of Chicagoland and the Greater Chicago Area.
Q: What is managed services and how does this benefit me (the client)?
A: 'Managed Services' is a general term that has not been truly defined yet. However, the way in which automated tools, agents, and software help manage systems is becoming more and more impressive every day. Agility fully utilizes 'managed services' to ease network management, foresee issues before they turn into problems, and help keep client fees stay as low as possible.
Q: Do you offer application development services?
A: Yes. You can either go to our Application Development section here on this site or go directly to our Application Development website.
Q: We have a line-of-business application that is not widely used/adopted; can Agility support/manage this line-of-business application?
A: Agility works in a wide variety of industries and has experience with a wide range of applications. As long as there is a support contract in place, the answer to this question is generally yes. Agility will be the first to say if there is a line-of-business application that cannot be supported effectively.
Q: Do I have to sign a long-term service agreement?
A: No, Agility wants clients do business with them because they *want* to, not because they *have* to. Even our fixed-fee agreements are at-will.
Q: Do you charge for travel time and parking?
Q: What kind of response times can I expect?
A: Immediate. Our help desk, which is comprised of Senior Network Consultants, is available 24/7.
Q: How do I get started with possibly choosing Agility to manage our computer network system?
A: Call 877-AGILITY