|Chicago Loop Location|
|Chicago Near North Location|
|Schaumburg Area Location|
|Downers Grove Location|
Our Computer Service has been honed and worked on since 1994. There is no hidden secrect to what makes a relationship work - especially in these ever-changing days of technology. We feel we are superior in this area and can be of great value to client due to our comprehensive, blanket ability to be your Computer Services 'Technology Advocate.'
We can only do this with businesses and organizations that value
- Senior-Level Computer Service Staff that is valuable to you from the Server Room to the Board Room*
- A Very Comprehensive Agent-Based Software Suite Allowing Senior-Level Staff to Manage Your Technology, Not React to Your Technology (helping both the on-site and off-site experience)
- No Cost for Our Initial Meetings and Initial Consultations. Even our audits that provide gap analysis of best practices are a very low-cost, low-risk endeavor.
- Primary and Secondary Computer Service Staff Assigned to Your Business and Hand-Picked with Industry Experience, Project Experience, Business Size, Geography, and other Team Members taken into account.
- Vendor Agnostic - We are not beholden to any company - we are purely strategy-driven. We therefore find best-of-breed hardware and software that works best for your company (or simply manage these vendor relationship if they are already in place)
- 24/7/365 Help Desk (staffed by the same Senior Network Consultants that are Primaries on our accounts).
- Fixed-Fee Pricing (the pressure is with us to make the network and underlying computer service efficient); our clients should not have to worry and guess how much they may pay on a month-to-month basis.
- No Long Term Contract - our agreements are simple, secure, and do have long-term commitments (do business with us because you want to, not because you have to).
*Consultants in the 'infrastructure' or computer service area of our business are highly certified, full-time employees, with generally over 10,000 hours of computer service expertise in the small/mid sized business and organization realm. The difference between a junior-level person with less technical experience and a Senior Network Consultant is incredible over time. The difference is certainly noticeable in the short-term as well.
Call us any time at (877) AGILITY. References unique to your project, industry, size, location are available.